Tuesday, November 4, 2014

OUTFIT | Leather & Corduroy




(top: Topshop; skirt: the Dayz tokyo (similar leather skirt here); 
cardigan: Uniqlo (similar long cardigan here); hat: Skyed Apparel;
boots: Target; ring: Good After Nine; tote: Le Ciel Bleu (not for sale))


photos by Lisa from Paint with Stars



I'm finally back from Okinawa, after 4 full days at the Satsang Yoga & Music Festival. I did bring my laptop with me so I could respond to comments and organize photos, but there just wasn't as much time as I had hoped. I'll be posting more about my trip very soon! Meanwhile, here is an outfit I wore a few days before I left Tokyo - my new boots from Target and my favorite hat from Skyed Apparel. I was actually really surprised when I visited their website because the first thing I saw was my photo from my Skyed collaboration post :) Thanks Skyed Apparel!


ただいま東京に戻りました!初沖縄での4日間は忙しかったので、あまりコメントの返事や、ブログの更新はできなかったのですが、また復帰しましたw 沖縄の記事は近々あっぷします!このコーデは、沖縄に行くちょっと前に撮ってもらったもの。お気に入りのSkyed Apparel のハットとシンプルなブーツ。今シーズンはたくさん活躍してくれそう。Skyed のホームページにも私が帽子を着用している画像を載せてもらっているので、是非見て下さい!



Still dreaming of Okinawa... good night!



Love,

Samantha


18 comments:

  1. that ring & booties are perfect ,,, i would love to style them for fall ,,

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    P.S Check my November wishlist , you may be inspired !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool street style look! Looking forward to reading more from your trip to Okinawa soon!

    www.nevernotinspired.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. great boots! and looking forward to seeing pictures from okinawa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are what I envision when I think of certain Haruki Murakami characters! Love this outfit <3
    www.allygong.com
    -Ally Gong

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome back sam! love the mix of leather and knit. looks great together. love your booties.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPER AWESOME <3
    you're the only one who really could make white and black looking so fabulous, i get inspired by you ;p

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS
    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit! I love the minimal outfit and the pretty accessory details. I can't wait to hear about your music festival... I'm sure it was amazing :)
    Olivia | Her Name Was Celebration

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so adorable!
    Love the minimal and chic outfit. I want that clutch!
    www.voguevillain.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so loving your black and white outfit Samantha! It looks so effortlessly chic! I wish I could rock that cap as great as you!:)
    And I love the peek a boo effect with the socks inside your shoes!

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks so cosy!!! Beautiful

    http://passionandunicorns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! Simple and stylish! Great photos, too!

    xx

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this simple black and white outfit. cute bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome post and photos!

    ps; I'm now following you on GFC , I hope you can follow me back - if you haven't yet. Thank you! xx

    Garcondaily.com - Men's Fashion and Lifestyle Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really nice outfit!

    x Mieke

    New post: http://nancy-mulhouse.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  15. love everything! you look perfect x

    http://rrriotdontdiet.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!