Sunday, November 9, 2014

Aumnie Yoga Wear


I decided to do a separate post about Aumnie, the yoga wear brand that I represented during the Satsang Yoga & Music Festival in Okinawa. Aumnie is a Canadian brand, but they also have shops in Hong Kong in Korea and are currently trying to spread the brand name in Japan. I'll admit it, I never really felt it was that important to wear quality athletic gear for workouts and exercising, but Aumnie changed that entire outlook for me. First of all, Aumnie is all about quality - the fabrics are so soft, its as if I weren't wearing anything. Sometimes sports bras and athletic pants can feel tight or itchy for me, but I never felt that wearing Aumnie. Second of all, style. Aumnie's tanks, bras and pants all show off your style beautifully, therefore allowing you to work out in style comfortably.



先週末、沖縄のサッサンヨガフェスの販売側に参加させてもらったのですが、私が代表したヨガウェアブランドを改めて紹介したいと思います。AUMNIEは、カナダ出身のブランドで、香港や韓国に店舗があり、これからは日本にも店舗展開をする予定でいます。とてもスタイリッシュで着心地のいい素材を使用したウェアで知られています。私もフェスの間、毎日AUMNIE のウェアを着たのですが、まさにその通りでした!パジャマ代わりでも着たいくらい。動きやすいし、生地が薄いのにしっかりしていて、運動、ヨガするときにはもってこいのフィットネスウェアです。私のおすすめの商品はこちらです。


Here are some of my favorite styles (I LOVE their tanks!)

















Aumnie is known for their stylish, asymmetrical tops. You can check out more items on their Canadian website here or their Korean website here. I personally love the tanks and pants - I could probably wear them in my sleep (they are that comfortable!).



アシンメトリーのトップスが人気あります。その他にも、パンツやブラもおすすめですよ!AUMNIE 野商品をさらに見てみたい方は、こちらをご覧になって下さい→ 
AUMNIE WEBSITE



with a Yoga instructor and my coworker at the festival



Stay tuned for more amazing items like the ones we are wearing in the photo above :)












Love,

Samantha

10 comments:

  1. This yogawear range is gorgeous - the designs are so flattering and the colours and fabulous too :) Have a lovely week!

    http://aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely collection ^^

    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous yogawear, I love the fact that they put emphasis on quality and they still look fashionable. :) It's important to have the most comfortable and appropriate clothing when working out so you won't feel too restrained. Thanks for sharing Samantha! :)

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect clothes for yoga and workout I think! Love their tanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love myself some cute workout gear. It's definitely an untapped market!

    xx Hélène
    www.FashionOverReason.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am LOVING these style. So pretty and unique. Classy.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. こんにちは!
    これが先日まりこさんのおっしゃていたヨガウェアですね♡
    スタイリッシュでおしゃれでかっこいい!

    akiko

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Awesome looking thanksfor sharing work out gear.If you have time please check my fitness related site t back.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!