Wednesday, October 29, 2014

OUTFIT | black on black



(Duster cardigan: Zara (similar dusters here); T-shirt: Uniqlo (similar black shirts here); 



photos by Lisa from Paint with Stars




Here is part II in continuation from my last post featuring GOOD AFTER NINE, the coolest jewelry brand out there. I'm clad in all black yet again, but I wouldn't have it any other way (most of the time). Especially in this duster cardigan I got at Zara earlier this season - I seriously fell in love the minute I laid eyes on it. It literally flows in the wind like a cape. My Sam Edelmans also make their official debut in an outfit post. These are so comfortable, I can see myself wearing them everyday like my Vans... My two favorite items at the moment. And of course, my animal rings :) More details about that in my last post here!


I'm going to Okinawa for work in a few days, SO stoked for that. I've been wanting to go there since I  was 12. Cannot contain my excitement.



Love,

Samantha Mariko




14 comments:

  1. black never fails! You totally nailed the look :)

    Deasy Tantra

    ReplyDelete
  2. saw the teaser of this post from your insta account, and deeply in love with this look

    visit mine,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the look! very pretty pictures, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these relaxed layers! Your hair is amazing too.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cool all black look! You look great!

    www.nevernotinspired.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love on how you rock that outfit!
    love that long cardigan <3



    The Style Rebellion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh one of my favorites of yours right now. The photos are amazing and so is your outfit! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This look is so perfect in so many ways, the proportions, the color (black, my favorite), the ease, those shoes. Swoon!

    xx Hélène
    www.FashionOverReason.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love black outfits from Head to Toe, and your with little vintage twist look very chic and stylish :D
    The shoes are great :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the all black look! have a great time in okinawa!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks amazing on you! So striking!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Black on black on black - can one ever tire of that? You wear it so effortlessly and with such natural charm and elegance. LOVE THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this style, looking great on you;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!