Saturday, September 13, 2014

DIARY | In between




I'm always amazed at how other bloggers can maintain their blogs beautifully, keeping readers updated and posting new content consistently. Even after 4 years of blogging, I still find it hard to maintain a consistent flow on my blog - sometimes I'll have enough material, sometimes I won't. Or other times I have to prioritize other work, which means I have to put the blog on hold temporarily. So, I'm sorry in advance when that happens, but it doesn't mean I don't look and comment at other blogs during my commutes on the train or when I have a few minutes to spare. I always look forward to reading your comments and maintaining friendships in the blogosphere :)

With that said, I do have an outfit post coming soon, and also... a haircut. It will be drastically different and I was close to being overwhelmed when the suggestion was first made (I'm doing this for work-related reasons), but now I only feel excitement for this new change. I've told several of my family members and close friends about it and I get the same response - "What????" But they understand it is for work and it'll (hopefully) suit me. We shall see!

I remember now that almost a year ago, I did change my look with a new haircut and color - I went from brown hair to black, and made a blunt bang. I also changed my wardrobe and style somewhat to suit my new look, and I am still so happy that I did. I hope getting this new haircut will add more edge to my look, and hopefully influence me to spice up my style and add more creative and quality content to Letters Impromptu. :)




Love,

Samantha Mariko

13 comments:

  1. I'm sure you will look lovely with short hair as well. I am looking forward to your new look :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam, you're beautiful no matter what hair cut or color you get doll :) I love that you're open to change! That makes you learn and grow. Which in turn leads you to new things. Do what feels good to you! Blog when you can. I use to blog 5 days a week. Things have changed and now only 2-3 days a week. Life changes. All you can do is what you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New haircut? Nice!

    http://prettylittlefashionistaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see your new hair!

    hennaxstreetstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. has it been a year?? wow, fast! can't wait to see the new look!!
    now that i'm training for the marathon, my runs have been replacing my photo shoots....so way less outfit post nowadays :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm sure your new haircut will look great!
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can´t wait to see your new look and new haircut. I´m sure you look beautiful. :)
    Fashion Happenss

    ReplyDelete
  8. we should have days made of 48 hours to do everything!
    Nameless Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Can't wait to see your next post!!
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's not just you - It's hard to keep a blog updated for me as well. I want to more diligent but time just flies by... Makes me think that blogging is actually a good habit because it forces you to slow things down a bit haha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. can't wait to see your new cut! i remember when i had really long hair and totally went for a pixie cut. it was so drastic but i liked it.. but i don't think i can go back to it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!