Sunday, August 17, 2014

Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Gradient sunglasses


(dress: H&M (similar here); clutch:Wego (similar here); sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs
watch: Marc by Marc Jacobssandals: Aldo (similar here))


Photos by Lisa from Paint with Stars



I finally got a 4-day weekend for Obon (Japanese summer holiday), so I was happy to have more time to finish up other work (sort of haha.. ) and some time to myself. I met up with Lisa again this weekend for a quick outfit shoot and a meeting for an upcoming photo shoot project. I'm excited because I will be working behind the scenes instead of in front of the camera :)


For this outfit, I kept it simple in terms of colors and patterns (as usual). I wanted to show off these awesome sunglasses I received from Shop Bop - the Classic Gradient Sunglasses from Marc by Marc Jacobs. These are the perfect shape & fit, and the lenses aren't too dark which I really like. If you haven't noticed already, Marc by Marc Jacobs is one of my favorite brands and I am starting to accumulate a Marc by Marc Jacobs accessories collection... You can check out more gorgeous eyewear here.


By the way, did you all notice a slight difference in my hair color?? I decided to try something new and add a strip of color in my bangs and the ends of my hair. When I first had it done, it was a vivid red, but since it was a hair manicure, it was starting to fade quickly, so I decided to do a violet-colored hair dye so that I wouldn't have to worry about it fading. Even though it isn't as noticeable, I like the subtle color :) 


Thank you so much for the positive vibes on my last post - it truly means a lot! You all are awesome!
Have a fantastic week ahead!



Love,

Samantha Mariko









24 comments:

  1. You look amazing! I love your hair and it goes perfectly with the sunglasses :D

    www.heylinni.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sunnies, you look amazing. Love your new hair too. :)
    Fashion Happenss

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look gorgeous! the MJ sunnies are beautiful and i'm loving the hair color.

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh very cute pics sweetie, your look gorgeous like always, beautiful sunglasses!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com
    I want invite you to Join to my Giveaway Etude House and Lioele

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so gorgeous! I love the stripes + sunnies - I've been eyeing those MBMJ sunnies for awhile now, but still haven't gotten them

    ReplyDelete
  6. those glasses are fabulous sam and i love that striped dress on you.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl you look stunning and your makeup os flawless. Now that you mention it i notice a slight difference with the bangs, i love how subtle it is.

    xx Hélène
    www.FashionOverReason.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Supercool edgy look and great photos!

    XX from Germany
    Jecky

    dressvise.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit! I love the watch! You look stunning in this dress with the red lipstick!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the hint of color in your hair! in such great spots too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the classic approach to your style. It's one of those things where you'll look back on photos and say: that was timeless then and it's timeless now. You are absolutely stunning. I'm so glad that you were able to get some time off and enjoy yourself. We all need moments like that. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  12. The sunnies look very good on you darling! I would love to go to Japan and meet you one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh you look so gorgeous! I really love how simple your look is but stunning at the same time. the sunglasses is perfect as well, maybe because its you who wore it?
    Your hair color is nice, even that I have to look for a second to realize it thou :p
    Have a great day!

    love,
    http://g-carinoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the black accessories with a stripe dress!!
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look absolutely gorgeous - stunning outfit and beautiful photos!!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look so great girl
    love the outfit
    lovely photos
    x
    e d i o t

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your hair color, love the glasses!
    x Mieke
    Check out my new post: http://nancy-mulhouse.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  18. those glasses are beautiful! and i just love this outfit!

    x

    ♥ Ellen #NZblogger
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely monochrome dress, you look so pretty! Gotta love that pop of red as well! Would you like to follow each other ? Let me know x

    http://colorfullightning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look gorgeous Samantha! I'm so obsessed with those sunnies, you look like a movie star <3

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  21. this photos look great !

    xx Cécile
    http://sapetoibien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!