Sunday, July 13, 2014

Letters Impromptu x Marisara



(jumpsuit: Marisara; clutch: Sara Beltran for Dezso (similar here); 
watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs; bracelet: Giles and Brother (similar here); heels: Zara (similar here))


photos by Lisa from Paint with Stars


It was a slightly rainy, humid day in Tokyo yesterday, which made it the perfect opportunity to wear this pretty jumpsuit from Marisara, a fashion brand based in Bangkok. The ruffle detail is so flattering, and the sleeves expose your shoulders in a subtle, sexy way. I paired it with some simple heels and accessories, and added a pop of color with my Dezso clutch. This is definitely my go-to jumpsuit for the warm, summer months! 


Check out this amazing brand at www.miramarisara.com and their Facebook page here


Have a great weekend!



Love,

Samantha Mariko







12 comments:

  1. Sam, that is the cutest jumpsuit! I love the top. So pretty. Your hair looks pretty styled like that. Awesome look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous!! so jealous! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/07/pool-side.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so in love with this jumpsuit and the pictures are amazing!
    Kisses!

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how easy it is to style this jumpsuit--- definitely see how it is a go to piece! And I LOVE the clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, awesome! Great pics! :)

    www.nevernotinspired.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Marisara products really suit your style <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your look, the ruffles and bag are amazing. :)
    Fashion Happenss

    ReplyDelete
  8. That jumpsuit is stunning on you and the way you styled it is just perfect.

    xx Hélène
    www.FashionOverReason.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, that jumpsuit is gorgeous! <3
    Did I ever mention how perfect I think your bangs are? ~

    xx, Chaereen | Bittersweet Peppermint

    ReplyDelete
  10. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! That jumpsuit is breathtaking, what a work of art.

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!